Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Downtown Memphis Wedding~ Christine & Eathan

 Oh, man! It has been a while.  I’ve gotten pretty behind on blogging, but I’m coming back! 
I’m not sure there’s much more I can say about these two. If you follow my blog, these faces should look pretty familiar. I’ve loved following Christine and Eathan throughout their engagement, and really even before.  This couple was my first to photograph the WHOLE deal…engagement pics, bridal portraits, and finally, the BIG Day!  I hope to do this with all my future clients, because it really makes a big difference on the wedding day and it’s just a blast for all parties!

Christine and Eathan were married at the church I currently attend, which is right in the heart of downtown Memphis.  So, you know I enjoyed all the old buildings.

Here are a few of my favorites.  Enjoy!

~gretchen shaw

























No comments:

Post a Comment