Friday, September 2, 2011

Little Joseph...so, so cute-Newborn Portraits-Memphis, TN

Introducing little baby Joseph!


What a precious baby boy he is.  This new family of 3 go to church with us where we've had the pleasure of getting to know them.  I think Mandi was pregnant when I first started to get to know her, and this may be weird, but when I meet someone who is pregnant and I didn't know them before, sometimes I think they're always going to be pregnant.  It makes no sense. But low and behold, a baby is born! I'm excited for the new parents and it's fun watching them love and care for their little guy.  
This session was really enjoyable. I had some new props I was excited to use. He slept the whole time and was so easy to work with!  I've really been enjoying newborn sessions.  Again, they're really different from anything else I do, but that's exactly what makes it fun and exciting. 
I hope you enjoy and Congrats to Joseph and Mandi!



~gretchen shaw
















No comments:

Post a Comment