Monday, August 22, 2011

The Adorable Hale Family!-In Urban Downtown Memphis...





The Hale Family...I loved them.  It was a hot Memphis summer day that we're all too familiar with.  The 4 Hales stuck through and were such great sports.  I came back from this session so excited and energized. 

Downtown Memphis is pretty much awesome.  Though, unfortunately a lot of them are abandoned, there are an endless number of old buildings that have so much character.  I had my eye on a few for awhile and finally got the opportunity to use them.  The Hales, who live in South Korea and were just in the states for a visit, were all too familiar with an urban setting and felt like that fit their family just right. 

The little Hales were so cute and such a fun age to work with.  They were little models just doing their thing.  I love capturing their expressions and their personalities. 
I hope you enjoy!

-gretchen shaw





























No comments:

Post a Comment