Thursday, June 20, 2013

Oliver ~ Father and Son Portraits

I got the privilege to photograph Oliver and his Dad, Roger, Father's Day weekend.  It was quite perfect.  This was such a fun session.  I basically just followed them around as the went from one game to the next.  There were superheros, rocket-shuttles (the yellow chair), paper airplanes, nerf gun wars, chasing the trolley...I mean what else can you ask for!   Oliver's always looking for the next adventure...I was excited to see what they were going to come up with next! It was a lot of fun watching these two enjoy playing together. 
Roger told me the Oliver likes to explore alleys, so that's exactly what we did.  This session took place at a random alley in downtown Memphis.

Enjoy!

-gretchen






the rocket-shuttle!

He had a magnifying glass....how cute!

Yeeesss!


And this is when they started shooting at me.  :)

Eeek!



Love the one on the left!



paper airplane time!






Favorites.












No comments:

Post a Comment