Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nash Bash!-Family Portraits-Memphis, TN



Meet Katherine, Ann Bennett, Elizabeth, and Stephen Nash.

These 4 siblings have been part of my life here in Memphis since I arrived…and actually even before that.  My husband was a family friend of theirs for a while before I appeared on the scene.  He often received text messages and calls inquiring about this new girl in his life.   I was even intimidated sometimes that I wouldn’t meet up to a 11 or 14 year old’s standards.   Well, things turned out pretty great and I have really enjoyed spending time with all four of these guys.  

The business is beginning to pick up a bit, and I have many people to thank for that, and this family is included.  They have been a big support and great encouragers as I began this journey. 

Taking these photos was actually the kids’ idea!  They wanted to surprise their parents with some updated portraits of themselves for a special occasion.  I thought it was a great idea and was more than happy to help!  

Here’s what came out of my camera…

-gretchen*shaw 
























 

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors Gretchen! And the trees must've been an added bonus for you :) Great work, as always!

    ReplyDelete