Friday, March 4, 2011

Baby Brunch!

It's apparently that time in my life when my friends are starting to have BABIES!  We're not going to discuss anything further about what that could potentially mean. :) 

My friend, Lily is about to have her second little girl.  Lily and her family have been good friends of my husband and I 
since we moved here to Memphis. I've truly appreciated their hospitality and friendship and have enjoyed all the laughs we've had in their home. And I can't wait (probably not as much as Lily) for another member of their family to be here! 

To celebrate, we were able to get together, eat some great food, enjoy looking at all the wonderful gifts Lily received and just relax and have a good time.  Everything from what we ate, to the decorations, to the lighting had such a bright, colorful, and soft feel to it.  It fit the mood perfectly and it was a lot of fun to photograph. 

-gretchen

















3 comments: