Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Lareau Family Photo Shoot

INTRODUCING THE LAREAU FAMILY!

I really enjoyed photographing the Lareaus. They wanted their family to be photographed in their home over some unfamiliar setting.   Their home is where their memories are, where they spend time with each other, where they're most comfortable.  Makes sense to me! And it had so much character.  Win, Win!
As I was editing and going though these pictures, I LOVED observing all the different faces Meredeth and Madeline made (their two girls).  Meredeth loved looking right at the camera and giving her best smile. Madeline...had a different face in every photo.  She brought a smile to my face quite often. 
Thanks Lareaus for allowing me to come into your home, take some shots, and hopefully create a few memories.


























 


2 comments:

  1. woo hoo! i'm thinkin' i may need to do a mosaic with the peek a boo ones! seriously, these are so pretty and fun. we're grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Lareaus and love these pictures! You did a great job of capturing them, Gretchen!

    ReplyDelete